Chirp! offers research-based, music groups which target the developmental needs and milestones so important to your child’s growth and learning. We hand design each and every session with your child in mind. Our sessions are fun, engaging, and nurturing. We value spontaneity, creativity, building relationships, and supporting the unique potential of each of our participants.
Chirp! is designed to nurture bonding and healthy development through engaging music, movement, and creative play explorations.
Chirp! also offers services to preschools, childcare facilities, and private homes. Contact us here for more information and get Chirping!
- Test Flights – $10 for our first time families.
- 4 Class Pass – $72
- 8 Class Pass – $120
- Returning Drop-in – $20
- Songs – Specially composed songs to encourage age-appropriate music babble and language development, you and your child will learn songs for fun and function
- Lap Rides – Playful and sweet, this is a special time for just the two of you to have fun and strengthen your bond
- Instrument Play – Maracas, guitar, ukulele, drums, bells, tone bars and more to get you and your child playing and shaking along together
- Movement to Music – Whether you’re dancing to your own beat or following along, our movement explorations are designed to holistically engage the brain and body for growth
- Sensory rich materials – Interesting sounds, textures, visual aids and movement opportunities designed to ignite healthy brain development
- Sing a Story Book – Quality stories set to live music to encourage a love for reading and to sow the seeds of reading comprehension
- Creative Play Opportunities – Enter the world of make-believe as your child’s imagination is unleashed
We have several groups that run weekly throughout the city. Families are welcome to come to any location we offer. Our Class Passes give families the flexibility to attend when their schedule allows.
Some of our individual clients have more than one session per week in order to support reaching developmental goals.
- SkillsSocial Skills
- Fine and Gross Motor Skills
- Impulse Control
- Self Regulation and more!
Yes! Chirp! can be a part of your unique home, preschool or childcare environment. We also offer special events services and education opportunities.